Azure Well Managed Workshop January
This article is automatically translated using Azure Cognitive Services, if you find mistakes, please get in touch
Microsoft Azure Well Managed WorkshopIn this workshop we go one step further than migrating VMs. After you migrate VMs to Azure, it's important to maintain your cloud environment. During this workshop we will further elaborate on the knowledge required for this. Think of Governance, Security, Backup and Disaster Recovery. Register immediately
ProgramWe have drawn up a broad program in which you learn everything about how to manage your cloud environment. Check out the program below. 08.30 – 09.00h: Walk-in 09.00 – 10.00h: Cost management in Azure 10:00 am – 11:00 am: Security Center in Azure 11.00 – 11.15h: Coffee break 11.15 – 12.00h: Azure Sentinel 12.00 – 13.00h: Lunch 13.00 – 14.00h: Azure Monitor 14.00 – 14.15h: Break 14.15 – 15.15h: Azure Service Health 15.15 – 15.30h: Break 15.30 – 16.30h: Azure Business continuity & Backup 16.30 – 17.00h: Questions and closure
Practical informationDate: 14 January 2020 Time: 9.00 - 17.00h Location: Microsoft, Schiphol Register: register now This workshop is interactive. In addition, it is important that you already have Basic Azure knowledge.
SpeakerThis workshop is given by Arno Borst. Arno is a Microsoft Azure Expert and trained by Microsoft to give this workshop. He knows better than anyone what the possibilities of Azure are and likes to share his knowledge and practical experience during this workshop.
The Azure Well Managed WorkshopTogether with Microsoft, we'll take you through what to think about in one day when managing your Azure environment. After this workshop day:
- Do you know exactly what you need to do to manage your Azure environment
- Do you know how to protect your Azure environment with the Azure Security Center and Azure Sentinel, among others
- Do you know what tools you can use to monitor your Azure environment and create a good architecture
- Know how to increase the availability of your critical systems with additional IaaS Services like Azure Site Recovery and Azure Backup
- See how to activate all these services within Azure in a live demo.