Azure Fundamentals (AZ-900) (English)
The move towards the cloud can raise many questions. Many organizations have questions such as:
- Where is "our" data?
- How can I be sure that our services are and will remain available?
- What about security?
- Can the cloud save me money, or will it cost me more money?
In the Azure Fundamentals course, we cover the operation of the cloud in general, and Microsoft Azure in particular, in one day. We work in the cloud and notice how the "core" components of Azure work.
The one-day training Azure Fundamentals (AZ-900T00) is suitable for people on the "technical" side of the data field: Data Engineers, Solution Architects, Data Analysts, BI Specialists and Data Scientists. Participants have little or no experience in Azure and want to understand how Azure is structured.
Afterwards, participants have received a solid foundation in the cloud. In concrete terms, this translates into the following learning objectives:
- Knowing the major cloud providers
- Recognize various use cases for the cloud
- Understand the key terms of cloud services
- Know the difference between public, private and hybrid cloud models
- Being able to identify differences between IaaS, PaaS and SaaS models
- Understand the core of Azure architecture, services and products
- Understand how security, privacy and compliance can work in the cloud
- Understand pricing models and support
Prerequisites to follow the Azure Data Engineer training
Participants in this training have experience with one or more technical products, for example databases, servers or virtual machines. In addition, they have a basic idea about how (virtual) networks work together and what the function of a database is.
This does not have to be in-depth prior knowledge, but all prior knowledge is included.
- Cloud Concepts
- Core Azure Services
- Architectural components
- Azure workload products
- Networking services
- storage services
- Database services
- Core Solutions
- Azure IoT
- Serverless technology
- DevOps and GitHub
- Management tools
- Security and Networking
- Security Tools and Features
- Secure Network Connectivity
- Identity, Governance, Privacy and Compliance
- Core Azure Identity Services
- Azure Governance Methodologies
- Privacy, Compliance, and Data Protection standards
- Azure Pricing and Lifecycle
- Planning and Cost Management
- Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
In the course "Azure Fundamentals" we use Microsoft Official Courseware. We will ensure that you receive this (digital) material at the start of the course.
Er zijn momenteel geen geplande datums beschikbaar. Neem contact op voor de mogelijkheden.