Develop Generative AI Solutions with Azure OpenAI Service (AI-050)
Azure OpenAI Service provides access to OpenAI's powerful large language models such as GPT; the model behind the popular ChatGPT service. These models enable various natural language processing (NLP) solutions to understand, converse, and generate content. Users can access the service through REST APIs, SDKs, and Azure OpenAI Studio.
In this course, you'll learn how to provision Azure OpenAI service, deploy models, and use them in generative AI applications.
The primary audience for this course is application developers seeking to include Azure OpenAI models in their applications.
In this training, you'll learn to:
- Provision and work with the Azure OpenAI service
- Choose and deploy OpenAI models for generative AI tasks
- Use APIs and SDKs to consume models from client applications
- Apply prompt engineering to generate relevant results
Prerequisites to follow the Implementing a Lakehouse with Microsoft Fabric training
Although Azure OpenAI models operate on natural language prompts, to use the APIs and SDKs effectively, a basic knowledge of Microsoft C# or Python is recommended.
- Introduction to Azure OpenAI Service
- Get started with Azure OpenAI Service
- Provision Azure OpenAI
- Use Azure OpenAI Studio
- Deploying generative AI Models (like GPT-4 or Dall-E)
- Testing models
- Build natural language solutions with Azure OpenAI Service
- Using the Azure OpenAI REST API (Completion, Embedding or ChatCompletion)
- Using the Azure OpenAI SDKs (Python / C#)
- Integrate Azure OpenAI into your App
- Apply prompt engineering with Azure OpenAI Service
- Providing clear instructions
- Primary, supporting, and grounding context
- Output composition
- Using system messages
- Conversation history and few shot learning
- Chain of Thought
In the course "AI-050: Develop Generative AI Solutions with Azure OpenAI Service" we use Microsoft Official Courseware. We will ensure that you receive this (digital) material at the start of the course. Generative AI is a fast-evolving field of artificial intelligence, and the Azure OpenAI service is subject to frequent changes. The course materials are maintained to reflect the latest version of the service at the time of writing.