Azure AI Fundamentals (AI-900)
This course introduces fundamentals concepts related to artificial intelligence (AI), and the services in Microsoft Azure that can be used to create AI solutions. The course is not designed to teach students to become professional data scientists or software developers, but rather to build awareness of common AI workloads and the ability to identify Azure services to support them. The course is designed as a blended learning experience that combines instructor-led training with online materials on the Microsoft Learn platform (https://azure.com/learn). The hands-on exercises in the course are based on Learn modules, and students are encouraged to use the content on Learn as reference materials to reinforce what they learn in the class and to explore topics in more depth.
The Azure AI Fundamentals course is designed for anyone interested in learning about the types of solution artificial intelligence (AI) makes possible, and the services on Microsoft Azure that you can use to create them. You don’t need to have any experience of using Microsoft Azure before taking this course, but a basic level of familiarity with computer technology and the Internet is assumed. Some of the concepts covered in the course require a basic understanding of mathematics, such as the ability to interpret charts. The course includes hands-on activities that involve working with data and running code, so a knowledge of fundamental programming principles will be helpful.
The main goal of the AI-900 training is to learn about common data workloads and the Azure services used to support them. After this training, you'll be able to:
- Describe Artificial Intelligence workloads and considerations
- Describe fundamental principles of machine learning on Azure
- Describe features of computer vision workloads on Azure
- Describe features of Natural Language Processing (NLP) workloads on Azure
Prerequisite certification is not required before taking this course. Successful Azure AI Fundamental students start with some basic awareness of computing and internet concepts, and an interest in using Azure AI services.
- Fundamentals of Artificial Intelligence
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence
- Artificial Intelligence in Microsoft Azure
- Fundamentals of Machine Learning
- Introduction to Machine Learning
- Azure Machine Learning
- Fundamentals of Computer Vision
- Computer Vision Concepts
- Creating Computer Vision solutions in Azure
- Fundamentals of Natural Language Processing
- Introduction to Natural Language Processing
- Building Natural Language Solutions in Azure
In this course we use Microsoft Official Courseware. We will ensure that you receive this (digital) material at the start of the course.
Er zijn momenteel geen geplande datums beschikbaar. Neem contact op voor de mogelijkheden.